The Dew’s brand is recognized as one of Antigua and Barbuda’s oldest trading companies. Founded in 1929, the company has operated a number of business enterprises including a supermarket, car dealership, shipping, wholesale, office equipment and lumber and building materials. The company was bought by Mr. Anthony Garcia in 1964 who had originally been the company’s primary supplier of Honduras lumber. in March 2011 a management team purchased the operations of the lumber and building materials. The operation is located on Old Parham Road, St. John's, Antigua. Product offerings include Plywood, Lumber, Steel, Cement, Sheet Rock, Cement Board, Nails. We are the sole provider of Caribor - clear treated 1x6 v-joint lumber. We offer One Low Price, Everyday.